No automation can be complete without the ability to send automated messages at pre-set, timed intervals – thereby freeing up your time.
You can set up unlimited timed, automated messages on your website.
When your website is delivered, all autoresponder messages are already saved and pre-timed on your website by default.
- When seller submits their information, instantly send them an email telling then you have received their information and that you’ll be in touch
- When a prospective buyer submits their information, instantly tell them you have received their information and that you’ll contact them as soon as you get a house that fits their needs. Then follow up 2 days later with instructions about how to prepare for their new purchase
To set up auto-responder messages:
- Click on “Email“
- Click on “Autoresponder Messages“
- Select “Message Type” – Sellers, Buyers List, Investors Buyers List or Cash Investors List
- Enter “Schedule” – day to send the message (Days after sign-up. 0 for instant)
- Enter message subject
- Enter message content – click on “Advanced editor” for HTML messages
- Save your message
- Repeat this cycle for each message
You can set up unlimited follow-up messages for each list.
The autoresponders above are based on custom forms. If you need to create